Sunday, February 23, 2014

My Dream My Future Each of us had a dream in life , there is no brighter future if we are not planning and working on it. Do you pay attention in how fast time goes by ? Before we realize time is come faster.We only live once therefore we must fulfill our goal in life for the better future. I ever remember when I was a child I have a lot of dream first i want to become a nurse but when my mind upgrade I want to become a teacher already and now a day I will tell you I have a major dreams first I want to graduate this school with a high grades so that my parent can be proud of me. I want my life to be colorful and enjoying life doesn't waste money. In the future I may have new dreams I have to achieve the key to accomplish my other goals after it I am now a professional I want to start my family one caring husband maybe 2 children's and have one beautiful homw to raise my kids and spent my time with them or another I want to be one of the most lovely wife and better mom.Preparing for the better future.......:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment