Sunday, February 23, 2014

Reflection

Last Grading of the year and our day here in ISNHS was counting litle by litle.Since I study here I've been gain a lot of knowledge now we are graduating thank you to our mentor who sacrificing their time with us,parents who probably there for their support end friends who made me smile laugh and how to communicate other.We are going to become mature and more siriously ! Last Grading we learned how to.use Adobe Photoshop how to use those tools i've learn how to edit pictures another we blogs this New Year New Me Kannawidan Change it Start with me , My Dream My Future and Reflection.We also learned how to create a movie how to import pictures how to import videos how to add caption , animation, transition. Now I am now suppose to say farewell to this institution.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment